Well, I decided it might be a good idea to chronicle the work we're doing to the bathroom, for ourselves and for those that are interested in the progress. I'll try and keep this blog up to date on the progress with pictures. Maybe I won't embarrass myself too badly :).
All of our pics will be posted on smugmug, so you can browse over there at any time to see the full set. I’m trying to update them as quickly as possible. You can see them by going to http://conan.smugmug.com and selecting the “Bathroom!” gallery, or by following this link:
http://Conan.smugmug.com/gallery/2005178/1/102498424
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well let me be the first one to leave a comment. It looks like you've bitten off quite a project, but I think you have your game face on with a good plan of attack. It's going to work out nicely. Call me again whenever you need more muscle. :)
Good work on the pics and the blog. Hopefully it won't be much overhead to keep it up. I think it will be a nice way to look back on the project.
Richard
OoOoOo, the first comment! Thanks for the help with the tub(entry to come :) ).
Post a Comment