Monday, December 04, 2006

Progress

First let me apologize for the frequency of the updates lately. Lots of stuff going on right now and I haven't had a whole lot of time to work or update the blog.

Late last week I was able to finish up the painting. It looks like my wife did a great job selecting the color...it looks really great.

Once the paint was dry, I decided to go ahead and install the medicine cabinet and vanity lights to give a little more light to the room...plus the medicine cabinet she picked out is so cool we just wanted to see it mounted. I think it looks really nice. These are the only items in the room that are dark in color so they really pop.










The paint really does a great job of highlighting the awful job of drywalling that I did. I think there are one or two spots that I'm eventually going to have to sand and redo, but I'm going to save that job for after the tile/toilet/sink are in and the room is livable again. I also mis-estimated the width of the mirror trim, so I have one or two screw holes that I didn't finish, thinking they'd be covered. Oops.

Anyway, the room is starting to come together.

No comments: